Raiden Mod Menu Information
Raiden mod menu is a relatively new menu on the market. With its low price, excellent user interface, and fast updates, there’s no reason this menu shouldn’t be added to your arsenal. Furthermore, Raiden offers a list UI and a unique mouse UI to suit everyone’s needs.
What Will I Receive Upon Purchase?
- Your Raiden License Key.
- Link to Download Raiden.
- Download and Usage Instructions.
- Unlimited, 24/7 Support.
- Futures Updates Included for Free.
- Lifetime Access to Raiden.
How Do I Redeem My License Key?
- You will receive your license key in your email after purchase.
- Navigate to the Raiden website and create an account.
- Go to the Home tab and redeem your license key.
- Download the latest loader, open GTA 5, and inject.
⌨ Menu Keybinds
- Open/Close | F12
- Navigation | Arrow Keys or Mouse Controls
Raiden Mod Menu Showcase:
Raiden Mod Menu Features:
- Pricing (Raiden Offers Extremely Competitive Pricing Against Other Menus)
- User-Interface (Choose Between a List UI or a Mouse UI (ImgUI)
- Self Options (Godmode, Never Wanted, Super Jump, Model Changer, Animations, Teleporting)
- Online Options (Kick, Crash, Kill All, Cage, Fire/Water, Weather, Anti AFK)
- Weapon Options (Spawn Weapons, Customize Weapons, Aimbot, Ammo Control)
- Vehicle Options (Spawn Vehicle, Customize Vehicle, Godmode, Horn Boost, Car Fly)
- Protections (Raiden Focuses on Protecting Against Crashes and Trolling Features from Other Modders)
- Hotkeys (Map Features to Any Key on Your Keyboard)
- Trolling Options (Troll Your Friend or Even the Entire Lobby)
- Recovery Options (Instantly Change Your Level and Unlock Everything in the Game)
- Menu Options (Save Your Settings, Customize Your Menu Color and Look)
Recovery Kings do not advise or condone – in any way, shape, or form – the usage of mod menus online as it is strictly forbidden as described in Rockstar’s Terms of Service.